Dear CEFC friend,
as you already know, CEFC 2020 has been postponed to November 2020 due to the Covid19 pandemic. The Coronavirus outbreak has been something unpredictable until a few months ago, and we hope that you and your loved ones are all well and safe during this difficult time.
Today, April 19th, it would have been the first conference day. We are having a wonderful sunshine in Pisa: it would have been great to have you here to enjoy the Italian springtime all together during a great welcome reception, to enjoy Italian cuisine at the Social dinner, and to share our enthusiasm for the research in electromagnetic field computation during the whole conference.
Nevertheless, the CEFC 2020 organizing committee activities did not stop, and we are working daily for the new conference. Let us take the time to remind you the following:
- Registration deadline is now fixed at September 20th;
- We reopened the submission of new digests, that can be submitted until June 15th via email;
- Authors who decided to withdraw their accepted papers are offered the possibility of reconsidering their decisions;
- Accepted digests that have not been revised by the authors after the first round of review, can be revised now and sent for a second round of reviews by June 15th;
- Extended papers can be exceptionally submitted by registered authors on IEEE manuscript central already in this period and until November 23rd. Final acceptance will be confirmed only for papers regularly presented at the conference.
We wish also to let you know that we are constantly monitoring the CoViD outbreak evolution in Italy and abroad: we will keep you posted, and we are ready to face any kind of situation shall it interfere with the conference organization.
We commit to our best to have a great CEFC2020 in November, and we truly hope to meet you all in in Pisa to spend time together, discuss about research and establish new cooperation, in the best CEFC tradition!