The 2020 virtual edition of CEFC will have both oral and poster presentations, following the CEFC tradition. While posters will be on-display during the full conference, oral papers will be presented and discussed in live, chaired on-line sessions. The technical program is being re-organized to let every attendee participate to the live events, despite the different time zones of the participants.
Instruction for oral presentations:
Oral presentations will be organized in chaired sessions, following the CEFC tradition. In each session, a pre-recorded video will be broadcast for each paper, according to the program schedule. Authors are required to attend the sessions, in order to answer to the question of the attendees after the broadcast, as it is for a usual conference. Each presentation should last 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for the discussion.
Powerpoint format is available at this link (LINK TO PPT STYLE for oral).
- Requirements: personal computer with Windows 10 equipped with webcam and microphone.
- Go to the link https://recitpe.it/register/ (active starting from October 27th to November 9th) with your email address (it is mandatory to use the email given during registration). We kindly ask you to proceed as soon as you can;
- Follow the instructions to record your presentation.
If you have an Apple System or need assistance, please follow this link on:
- 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM and between 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM (Central European Time) Thursday October 29th.
- 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM and between 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM (Central European Time) Friday October 30th.
Poster presentations are scheduled in sessions inside the program; they consist in the exhibition, in a virtual poster area, of the poster prepared by the authors (as pdf files). We are also planning to create a dedicated daily “question time” in the program to let authors and interested attendees interact. Questions will be directed to the authors through an online form, and the authors shall be present during the question time to answer the questions.
The poster should be prepared in the usual form of an A0 size pdf file. Powerpoint users are kindly invited to use this format; authors who are not using powerpoint are kindly requested to anyway produce a result that is as close as possible to the style given here. (LINK TO PPT STYLE for poster)
- In order to upload the poster in PDF format you should fill a form in which basic info about your paper will be asked, together with the upload button.
- (link: https://cefc2020.myquadra.it/) (username:email) (password:cefc2020)
- It is mandatory to use the email given during registration.
- If you present more than a poster, the form has to be filled in for each poster.
- Not uploading the video or the poster is equivalent to a no – show, and will not entitle the authors to submit the extended version for a possible publication on IEEE Transaction on Magnetics.
- Authors of both poster and oral presentations should attend the conference (be logged in and answer to attendees’ questions) at least the day their presentation is scheduled. Not attending the conference is equivalent to a no – show, and will not entitle the authors to submit the extended version for a possible publication on IEEE Transaction on Magnetics.
- Instructions on how to log in and attend the conference will be sent via email and published on the CEFC2020 official website later on.