Please carefully read the following information relative to the authors’ registration fees.
- Authors must register and pay the registration fee by September 20th 2020 in order for the digest to be included in the conference program.
- A full registration or student registration includes allowance to register 1 paper.
- With a full-registration, a maximum of 2 extra papers can be registered. Each extra paper costs 200 Euros. No extra paper is allowed with a student registration.
- IEEE membership will be checked with the IEEE database.
- A valid student ID should be sent to email@example.com in case a student registration is paid.
- Full registration includes: conference proceedings on flash pen, admission to all technical sessions, conference kit, lunches, welcome reception, coffee breaks, conference dinner.
- Student registration includes: conference proceedings on flash pen, admission to all technical sessions, conference kit, lunches, welcome reception, coffee breaks.
- No extra fee will be requested in case of extended paper submission followed by the publication on the IEEE Transactions on Magnetics (after the usual peer review process).
Additional information relative to registration.
- Each paper has to be registered and presented by one of its co-authors.
- Standard rate for on-site registration will be available to delegates with no presentation.
- Registration can be refunded if a written request is made by April 1st, 2020 to CEFC2020 secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org), which will be confirmed by the Conference Secretariat. An administrative fee of 100€ will deducted. No refunds will be allowed after April 1st 2020.
- Accompanying person fee includes welcome reception and conference dinner.
- Extra lunch tickets and conference dinner tickets will be sold on site.
|Registration type||Early Registration (deadline Feb 14th, 2020)||Late Registration (from Feb 15th, 2020)|
|IEEE MEMBER FULL||700€||800€|
|IEEE STUDENT MEMBER||500€||600€|
|IEEE LIFE MEMBER||500€||600€|
Please follow this secure link for conference registration: