The registration deadline is now over: the Editorial Board is preparing the final version of the technical program, that will be available on the website soon.
Please carefully read the following information relative to the authors’ registration fees.
- Authors must register and pay the registration fee by September 30th 2020 in order for the digest to be included in the conference program.
- A full registration or student registration includes allowance to register 1 paper.
- With a full-registration, a maximum of 2 extra papers can be registered. Each extra paper costs 200 Euros. No extra paper is allowed with a student registration.
- IEEE membership will be checked with the IEEE database.
- A valid student ID should be sent to email@example.com in case a student registration is paid.
- No extra fee will be requested in case of extended paper submission followed by the publication on the IEEE Transactions on Magnetics (after the usual peer review process).
Additional information relative to registration.
- Each paper has to be registered and presented by one of its co-authors.
|Registration type||Late Registration (from Feb 15th, 2020)|
|IEEE MEMBER FULL|
|IEEE STUDENT MEMBER|
|IEEE LIFE MEMBER|